E-100

E-100 で動かしているひとっていませんよね?

あと今、マシンが手元にないんで確認できないんですが、
どなたかシリアルコンソールはどう使うか教えてくれませんか?
今どうするとつかえるんでしたっけ?

hi-

    a friend of mine has a Casio E-100 and wants to try and get hpcmips
running on it.   the web page only claims support for E-55/E500.  he
tried the snapshot and the E-100 ran the pbsdboot.exe, but it wasn't
clear what to set the framebuffer type to (E-100 has color screen) or,
alternately, how to get a serial console.  loading a kernel with
framebuffer set to E-55 didn't do anthing interesting (other than
hard-hang the system).   what are the odds of getting hpcmips to work
on something like the E-100/E-105?
(see http://www.casio.com/hpc/detail.cfm?PID=1425 for on-line info...)

thanks,
chuck c.

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Chuck Cranor wrote:

>     a friend of mine has a Casio E-100 and wants to try and get hpcmips
> running on it.   the web page only claims support for E-55/E500.  he
> tried the snapshot and the E-100 ran the pbsdboot.exe, but it wasn't
> clear what to set the framebuffer type to (E-100 has color screen) or,
> alternately, how to get a serial console.  loading a kernel with
> framebuffer set to E-55 didn't do anthing interesting (other than
> hard-hang the system).   what are the odds of getting hpcmips to work
> on something like the E-100/E-105?
> (see http://www.casio.com/hpc/detail.cfm?PID=1425 for on-line info...)

  Linux is running on the E-105, so it should be possible to get it to do
something interesting :).  From http://www.ltc.com/linux-mips/e-105.html:
Size		240x320 visible 256x320 virtual
Address		0xa200000
Bytes/line	512

  The type is probably D2_M2L_something (maybe try 3 first).

  ID(E-100): 4104300 C10201
  ID(E-105): 4104300 C10202

Matthew Orgass
darkstar@pgh.net

>     a friend of mine has a Casio E-100 and wants to try and get hpcmips
> running on it.   the web page only claims support for E-55/E500.  he
> tried the snapshot and the E-100 ran the pbsdboot.exe, but it wasn't
> clear what to set the framebuffer type to (E-100 has color screen) or,
> alternately, how to get a serial console.  loading a kernel with
> framebuffer set to E-55 didn't do anthing interesting (other than
> hard-hang the system).   what are the odds of getting hpcmips to work
> on something like the E-100/E-105?
> (see http://www.casio.com/hpc/detail.cfm?PID=1425 for on-line info...)

hpcmips testing group has no E-100 machine may be.
E-100 has near architecture with E-500(which is E-100 for Japan).
Please testing E-500 setting.or Mr.Matthew's paramater.
I'll add serial console setting to hpcmips WWW pages.

NetBSD/hpcmips kernel can't find PCIC device on Cassiopeia E-series.
I heard Linux for cassiopeia has same problem.is it true?
--
jun ebihara