Re: Why is not pbsdboot.ini created?

Hello Mr.Warner

Thank you for your kind reply.

I can alreadly use this card. I have made /dev/wd8 as "MAKEDEV
/dev/wd8" and /dev/wd8s2 as "MAKEDEV /dev/wd8s2" and mount the
partions as "mount -t ufs /dev/wd8s2 /mnt".

The problem is that this card is not recognized immediately after
boot sequence. I have to restart pccardd by myself after killing
the pccardd which is started in the boot sequence. But I do not
feel so inconvenient because I need to mount this card only to modify
the file system of NetBSD hpcmips written on this card. I wrote
previous article only to report this funny behavor of FreeBSD4.0.

I wonder that a foreigner replied my article so kindly.
Thank you very much.

Hiroshi Dozono
Saga University