Booting on a Phillips Nino

Hi,

Please excuse my use of English rather than Japenese but I have been followi
ng the list for a while and wondered if anyone had tried to boot the system
on a Phillips Nino? My problem at the moment is that the Nino gives a 'Can't
allocate heap' error when trying to boot which I think is due to it's core m
emory of only 4Mb (I have 64Mb in a storage card)

Has anyone managed to boot on a 4Mb machine or to get around this problem?

Thanks

Alex