Adelaide Hostel Information

Adelaide Hostel San Francisco,
This is an automatic e-mail response when we read your email our front desk staff will will then send you a personal response.

Adelaide Hostel has several room types available,

Adelaide Hostel San Francisco Dorm style rooms:
Coed dorm rooms(mixed dorms)
Female only dorm rooms
Male only dorm rooms
Four bed private rooms (sleeps four in bunk style beds)

Adelaide Hostel private rooms are all ensuite(with private bathroom most have TV, Microwave, Fridge and all have free wifi internet.

Single private rooms ensuite(One person)
Double bed private rooms ensuite(for couples)
Twin private room ensuite for friends (Two single beds)
Three person room ensuite (one double bed and one single bed.Sleeps three persons.

Our Family rooms have two double beds sleeps 4(0ur family rooms are actually a suite which contain two rooms and a private bathroom each room has a double bed ,satelite TV in both rooms,phone,fridge and microwave all in a suite with two separate rooms ideal for couples traveling together or parents with children.

To reserve go to www.adelaidehostel.com and reserve online  in the special instructions box on the reservations page be sure to specify which style room you want.

Groups of 8 persons or more should contact the Adelaide Hostel manager Gerard by email at gerard@adelaidehostel.com to check for availability and group rates.

Guest services at the Adelaide Hostel San Francisco
1 Free breakfast from 7am to 11am every morning.
2 Low cost dinner every evening at 8pm $5-$7 per guest.
3 Full kitchen open 24 hours a day for guest use.
4 Dining room is open 24 hours a day
5 Laundry room open 24 hours a day with free detergent.
6 Front desk is open 24 hours a day.

  To reserve the best way is click on this link www.adelaidehostel.com and go to our reservations page a credit card is required,48 hours notice is required for cancelations,No shows are charged for their first night.
       Our current rates winter and spring 2008,
       Dorm beds $24-$29,
       Single Private Rooms $70-$90
       Double private Rooms $80-$90
       Three person private room are $33-$35 per person
       Family rooms for four are $33-35 per person

  In summer our rates are $10-$15 Higher per night

All rates include free breakfast and free use of our internet computers work stations and free WiFi if you bring your own laptop computer.

Reservations are advisable especially on weekends and peak holidays.(We are full most of the time)

Car Parking
Car parking we have a valet car parking service available for $16 for 24 hours bring your car to the front door and we will valet park it for you.

Adelaide Hostel Location
The Adelaide Hotel and Hostel is located at 5 Isadora Duncan Lane which is a small street located between Geary and Post Streets and we are just off Taylor Street less than two blocks from Union Square in the heart of San Francisco.

Thanks from Gerard and all the Adelaide Staff.