どれくらいよくルートパーティションを消えるようにして、そのように再び現
れることに反応するかについて、知りません。

# ちょうどNetBSDに1.5Eをグレードアップしました。
# スナップショットより非常に良い電源制御装置。

# 導かれるパワーが電源ボタンを押した後にの上でさえ残ると気がつきました。

ところで、コマンドラインから、バッテリステータスについてたずねる若干の
方法が、ありますか?

ワーナー

P.S. このメッセージで私の日本語が悪いです。今夜、よいhonyakuを操作するこ
とができません。 すみません。

I have noticed that the pccard and CF card remains powered after
hitting the power button.  These should be powered down.  However, I
do not know how well NetBSD will react to having the root partition
disappearing and reappearing like that.

# I just upgraded to NetBSD 1.5E.  Much better power control than the
# snapshot.

# I noticed the power led remains on even after pressing the power button.

By the way, is there some way to query the battery status from the
command line?

Warner

P.S. My Japanese in this message is a little bad.  I can't seem to
operate honyaku tonight.  I'm very sorry.