Serial console

Hi!

I wonder if you use serial console... but I've removed two function,
__vrgiu_out
and __vrcmu_supply from kernel source code. They had enabled serial port
before auto configuration. So, the kernel can't enable the port for console
any more and bootloaders (hpcboot and pbsdboot) have to enable the port.

Please check '[x] serial port on' in Properties dialog of pbsdboot to use
serial console on machines who have Vr CPU.
You don't have to worry about hpcboot, which will enables the port
properly if you choose 'serial console'.

Takemura