Insurance companies no longer a problem19974

Title: Atention All Medical Doctors!

This is your invitation to join other physicians in quite possibly the largest, previously unprecedented, landmark study ever conducted!

You are being asked to join a limited number of physicians participating in this meta-analysis study to validate the use of standardized natural therapies based on the latest scientific research.

Only a few hours of your time per month can change the practice of medicine and modern healthcare forever! The benefits to you, the physician include:
The ability to greatly impact the health of your patients
The opportunity to help get you involved with clinical research
Significantly increasing your professional autonomy
Substantially impacting your personal and practice revenues

Physicians collect clinical data everyday as part of normal practice.
Wouldn't you love to get paid for it?

This information is only for medical doctors.
(DO's & MD's)

Physician licens
ure verification will be required.

Click here to find out how!

for more information
This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by world Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.