Re: src/etc/Makefile

> > ここ最近なんどか macppc で make build 試しているのですが、

snapshot が出たみたいですね。<macppc

上林

---                                                  \||v,
A Fish Lover,                                       /     \<
    Masao Uebayashi                               ((.),    |
        <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>                     ==__}|__ |
                                                   // \| |/
                                                        /|

With the conversion to the new toolchain I figured a snapshot was probably
due so I did one up of the base system only (no xsrc) and uploaded it:

ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/macppc/snapshot/20011111-1.5Y

I'll add xsrc as soon as I come up with a good way to cross compile it from
my 1.5.2 box (since I want to build it also with the new toolchain).

James